Hello! I'm a senior reading Computer Science at National University of Singapore, and a coreteam member of NUS Hackers. I've previously interned in the Bazel team at Google NYC, Responsive Web team at Twitter HQ, and web team at Viki.
Programming language theory, type theory, developer tools, compilers, scalability.
I've worked on some fun projects. They include interpreters for Scheme and Brainfuck, a parallel and animated raytracer in the browser, a multiplayer Singaporean Mahjong game on iOS, and a Chrome plugin for web accessibility development.
For the full list, see Projects.
- May 3, 2017 - Semantics | Notes on Types and Programming Languages
- February 26, 2017 - Tips for potential Computer Science undergrads in Singapore
papers and reports
- Apr, 2017 - Subtyping - Overview and Implementation
- Apr, 2017 - A Deep Dive into NixOS - From Configuration to Boot
- Apr, 2016 - Implementation of a Parallel Raytracer in TypeScript