Programming language theory, type theory, developer tools, compilers, scalability.
I've worked on some fun projects. They include interpreters for Scheme and Brainfuck, a parallel and animated raytracer in the browser, a multiplayer Singaporean Mahjong game on iOS, and a Chrome plugin for web accessibility development.
For the full list, see Projects.
- October 14, 2017 - From LEGO Robotics to Google
- May 3, 2017 - Semantics | Notes on Types and Programming Languages
- February 26, 2017 - A brief guide for potential NUS Computer Science undergraduates
papers and reports
- Apr, 2017 - Subtyping - Overview and Implementation
- Apr, 2017 - A Deep Dive into NixOS - From Configuration to Boot
- Apr, 2016 - Implementation of a Parallel Raytracer in TypeScript