I'm a software engineer working on the Bazel build system at Google NYC.
- interpreters for a couple of languages
- parallel and animated raytracer in the browser
- multiplayer Singaporean Mahjong game on iOS
- Chrome plugin for web accessibility development
- a curated list of Bazel rules, tools, and resources
See Projects for the full list.
Programming language theory, type theory, engineering productivity, compilers and toolchains, scalability.
- August 11, 2018 - Generating pretty-printed sources with Bazel
- July 1, 2018 - Questions to Ask Before Writing A Bazel Rule
- March 27, 2018 - Grok Your Bazel Build: The Action Graph
- February 19, 2018 - 5 minute guide to Bazel, Part 2: Command lines and tools
- February 18, 2018 - 5 minute guide to Bazel, Part 1: C and C++
- May 3, 2017 - Semantics | Notes on Types and Programming Languages
- February 26, 2017 - A brief guide for potential NUS Computer Science undergraduates
papers and reports
- Apr, 2017 - Subtyping - Overview and Implementation
- Apr, 2017 - A Deep Dive into NixOS - From Configuration to Boot
- Apr, 2016 - Implementation of a Parallel Raytracer in TypeScript